Every new mama needs to get her hands on this Postnatal Exercise App:
Exercising after you have a baby is a daunting prospect for many women. It’s so incredibly important that you know what is safe exercise for you to be doing during this time, and are guided by an expert in the field.
Along with the Fit Mummy Project App, it’s imperative that you book in to see a Women’s Health Physiotherapist to have your pelvic floor & deep abdominal muscles assessed. This is an essential step to optimise your recovery, and is best done at 4-6 weeks postpartum.
So, why do I recommend this particular Postnatal Exercise App?
- The exercises are all Women’s Health Physio approved.
- They are safe for your pelvic floor and core recovery.
- Includes workouts for postnatal women from 6 weeks to 4 years post-baby.
- Effective in improving strength and fitness.
- Contains short 15 minute workouts you can do from the comfort of your own home.
- Includes Yoga and Meditation – a must for all new mums.
- Provides a variety of exercises to keep you motivated.
- The App creator is Postnatal Fitness Expert whom I trust, Kimmy Smith.
- You are supported by Kimmy along your journey if you have any questions.
Cert III and IV in Fitness
Level 1 Strength and Conditioning
Prenatal Fitness Certificate
200HR Yoga Teacher Training and Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training
To read more about Kimmy and the amazing work she is doing to support & empower women along their motherhood journey, head over to Kimmy Smith Fit.
Tell me in the comments below what you like best about her Postnatal Exercise App?
Happy exercising mamas,