Moving your body safely during the first 6 weeks after giving birth is essential to optimise your postpartum recovery & help you feel strong again!
The exercises in this E-book will:
- Restore & reconnect your core muscles -pelvic floor & deep abdominal muscles (transversus abdominis)
- Help rehabilitate your stomach separation
- Improve your trunk & pelvic stability
- Improve your posture- especially for hours of feeding ahead!
- Increase spinal & joint mobility
- Help prevent back/neck stiffness & muscle tension
- Help prevent prolapse & bladder leakage
- Increase your confidence to move your body again
- Set you in good stead to start exercising at > 6 weeks postpartum
This E-book was created by Masters-trained Women’s Health & Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist, Anna Scammell, who has 13+ years clinical experience. Anna is here to guide you along your postpartum journey & will answer any questions you have.
Can you use this E-book if you are months postpartum?
Yes! These are the perfect exercises to start rebuilding your core strength & mobility, no matter how far down the track you are.
*Price inclusive GST