I invite you to educate & empower yourself before giving birth. Because, even though you can’t control what happens on the day, you can start shifting your mindset now & equipping yourself with strategies to manage the pain.
The key to preparation is not to overwhelm yourself with 100 different books on childbirth. Read a select few that you’ve been recommended from practitioners or other mums.
I have recommended the following book on childbirth to hundreds of my pregnant clients & their feedback has been amazing. Now it’s your turn to get your hands on a copy of….
This easy-to-read book on childbirth will:
- Help you understand labour pain & the different stages of labour.
- Help to elicit a positive mindset surrounding labour.
- Reduce your fears surrounding childbirth.
- Teach you strategies to best prepare for birth.
- Teach you pain management techniques you can use during labour – like breathing, movement, visualisation & vocalisation.
- Teach your partner the role they can play during labour.
- Share different women’s labour experiences using the books techniques.
Once you have read Birth Skills, I would love to hear what you found most helpful?